To run apps on a POV camera requires Qualcomm power
Meet the most advanced wearable camera!
To build a wearable device that can runt the latest mobile apps, the same apps people run on their powerful smartphones, Vyoocam team had to completely redesign its hardware.
Compared to the first Vyoocam prototypes, the latest camera packs several times more computing power than before. Such a tremendous result was achieved by building the PCB around the most advanced mobile SOC from Qualcomm which is optimized to provide the highest computing power with low battery consumption.
The latest hardware design packs all the electronic components on a single multi-layer PCB layout. Vyoocam team spent several months working closely with its Qualcomm certified OEM from Shenzen to pack powerful microelectronic components on the smallest PCB possible. As a result, Vyoocam is the smallest but the most powerful wearable camera ever.
- CPU - Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core ARM CPU
- SUPPORT FOR A.I. - on-device A.I. and computer vision capabilities
- CAMERA - 4K, 16MP, 60fps camera with EIS and OIS
- CONNECTIVITY - Bluetooth 5.0, 2.4/5 GHz WiFi 802. 11 b/g/n
- STORAGE - 32GB of internal storage
- MICROPHONE - Dual audio microphone with NR
- Android OS - Android 9.0 and Google Play Store preinstalled
- ENCODER - Supports H.264 and H.265 video encoding
- CONNECTOR - Pogo-pin connector for camera accessories
- BATTERY - 1500 mAh battery pack w/ at least 2H of battery life
- MOUNT - robust clip-on mechanism
- CHARGING - Qualcomm's Fast Charging technology
- CHARGING BOX - slip-in magnetic charger for the battery pack